Crémant du Jura
100 % Chardonnay on grey marl soils,
Sparkling dry wine.
- Partial destemming (70%), partial crushing (50%) and direct pressing.
- Indigenous yeasts, less than 4g So2/hl on healthy harvest
- Static settling for 12 hours
- Start of alcoholic fermentation in tanks at temperatures inferior to 20°C controlled by a system of cooling coils.
- Slight filtration
- Bottling for second fermentating in February following harvest
- 12 to 24 months on slats,
- Disgorging and dosage with under 0.8g of sugar per litre for a crémant brut.
- 11 % alcohol.
Domaine de la Tournelle - 5, Petite Place - 39600 ARBOIS - Tel. 0033384662576
5133 visitors since January 1, 2013.